Eric Oudenot is a Partner and Managing Director of BCG. He leads BCG’s activities in the Energy sector in France, and is the global lead for BCG’s Upstream (EP and OFSE) Business Line.
He has been in E&P for 18 years, the first 10 years with TOTAL (Iran), BP (UK, Angola), and Schlumberger.
Eric advises executive teams of IOCs, NOCs, and Service Companies on a few key topics: Digital & AI, Strategy, Post-Merger Integrations, Cost optimization, and portfolio management.
Some of his recent work related to AI
- Data Science and Computational Engineering Strategy for an IOC
- E&P use case ideation for IOCs/NOCs
- AI for Drilling (NPT reduction, risk prevention)
- Digital Acceleration program, and digital capability requirements for IOCs and Service Companies
- Digital – IT – R&D organization design and benchmarks
- New group R&D Strategy for a NOC
Eric is a graduate from HEC with a specialization in Corporate Finance, and has lived in 7 countries.